Comment on page
- Reworked the entire parser to use common mark for the additions like colors, instead of regex, which results in a good performance boost, plus removes the previous limitations.
- Colors and formats will carry through different nodes and even lines.
- Reworked the FormatOptions into MessageOptions and simplified it a bit.
- Added support for legacy formats (
- Added support for Kyori's Adventure.
- Separated project into modules, Bukkit and Adventure.
- Removed many unnecessary parts of Commonmark.
- Made possible to have ponctuation and spaces after opening and closing formats, for example:
** BOLD **making it completely more true to Discord's syntax.
- Moved project to personal repository instead of Maven Central.
- Added WIP experimental
ReplaceableNodeto allow injecting custom text in the middle of a message.